Government of Balochistan Science & Information Technology Department Jobs 2018
Nts announced Government of Balochistan Science & Information Technology Department Jobs 2018. Government of Balochistan Science & Information Technology Department Jobs 2018 seeks an application for the following post:
Government of Balochistan
Terms and Conditions:
1. Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts. org.pk).
2. Candidates shall submit Application from duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.500/- in favor of National
Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on
the address mentioned on Application From.
3. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, ABL & HBL on prescribed bank challan (attached with
application form downloaded from NTS website).
4. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only
those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom
final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
5. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test (to be conducted by
National testing Service) and interview by the Department.
6. Only short listed candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview.
7. The application shall be submitted within 15 days from the date of advertisement of the said post.
8. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately
dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
10. Candidates shall present original documents, alongwith a set of attested copies of all the relevant
documents at the time of interview.
11. The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy
/Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
12. The applicant must be having a domicile of Punjab Province. Local residents will be given preference.
13. No TA/DA shall be given for test / interview.