Introduction to Jobs
National Testing Service – Govt of Pakistan has announced latest AJK NTS Jobs 2021 in the department of Education, Health, Pharmacy main campus lecturer vacancies of Azad Kashmir. National Testing Service Jobs are published in the official website [ http://nts.org.pk/ ] for the confirmation of vacancies. The important date to remember is to submit application before last date is Wednesday, 20th January, 2021.
AJK NTS Jobs 2021 – Vacancies Details
According to the details of vacancies published through NTS recruitment agency for the screening test of Azad Kashmir jobs. The further information of jobs are given below;
Azad Kashmir (Muzaffarabad)
|S.No||Post Name||Qty of Posts||Qualification||Experience||Age Limits|
|23||Master’s Degree (Foreign) OR
M.Phil./MS (Pakistan) or
equivalent degree (18 years)
LECTURER LAW (BPS-18)
|01||LLB Degree (First Class)||Nil||21-40|
|01||MPH /M. Phil/MS or equivalent
b). M.Phil./MS or equivalent degree
|a. Two years teaching experience
in an HEC recognized University or
a post-graduate Institution in the
b. No Experience required.
|Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)||Nil|
|01||Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)||Nil|
|01||a) 1st Class Master’s Degree in
Applied Geology OR
b) Master Degree (Foreign) or M.
Phil. (Pakistan) in Applied
|a) Six years research /professional
experience in BPS-17.
b) Four teaching research
experience in a National or
st Class Bachelor degree in
relevant field of Software
NTS AJK Jobs Advertisement 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants having PhD. in Engineering and applicants of Health Sciences holding PM&DC recognized medical qualification will be entitled to get additional incentive, as follows:
- Professor Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Associate Professor Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Assistant Professor Rs. 30,000/- per month
1. Candidates for the posts of Professor & Associate Professor are required to submit 05 (Five) sets of reprints of research publications along with prescribed application form/CV.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application form for each post applied with
required documents completed in all respects.
3. Candidates are required to submit attested copies of their degrees, result cards, transcripts, certificates & domicile etc. along with prescribed application form in person or send by mail to the Registrar (AJ&K University).
4. Candidates may obtain application forms from Meetings Section, University of AJK, Chehla Campus, Muzaffarabad-13100 by producing Rs.3000/- for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1 to 9 on University Challan forms available at authorized branches of Habib Bank in Azad Kashmir. They are also advised to submit attested hard copies of their result cards, certificates, domicile and fee challan etc. alongwith prescribed application form to the Registrar Office, University of AJ&K, Chela Campus, Administration Block, Muzaffarabad.
5. Candidates for the posts Sr. No. 10 to 17 will apply online directly to the National Testing Services (NTS), Islamabad, on their prescribed form available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk by paying Rs. 2000/- on University Challan of Habib Bank Limited available at NTS website. Candidates are also advised to submit attested hard copies of their degrees, result cards, transcripts, certificates, domicile and original fee challan etc. along with prescribed application form to NTS.
6. Candidates having CGPA in any degree, shall submit the marks/percentage certificate along with the application forms.
7. Only upper age limit is relaxable for in service employees, as per rules.
8. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel by the due date otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
9. Foreign degree holders must provide equivalence certificate issued by the HEC.
10. The services as a teacher in High Schools/ Embassy Schools/ Degree Colleges/ Cadet Colleges will not be counted as experience for appointment to a teaching post in the university.
11. Preference will be given to J&K Nationals.
12. The University employee may apply against BPS for the post of Assistant Professor, whereas the fresh candidates will apply only on TTS.
13. Applicant for the posts of Assistant Professor will be short listed through presentation.
14. The candidates applying for the posts of Software Engineering must submit their PEC accreditation/ registration certificate.
15. Applicants will be short listed through NTS/ written test (where required) in their respective fields. Only top five candidates having marks 50% or above in NTS/ written test will be called for interview against one post.
16. Incomplete/ applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
17. The university employees previously appointed on contract and adhoc basis must have applied and if they are not selected through Selection Board, their present appointments will stand automatically cancelled.
18. The last date for submission of applications both hard and soft copies along with fee challans and all relevant documents is 20th January, 2021 (Wednesday).
How To Apply For NTS Jobs in Azad Kashmir AJK
- Application form can be filled online on National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate.
- Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing In the tests.
- Please submit your test fee of Rs. 460/· through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB or ABL (non-refundable and non- transferable) in favor of National Testing Service-Pakistan. Islamabad.
- Applications must be received latest by January 03, 2021.
- Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
- For further information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR contact NTS Call Center at 051·844·444·1.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
Written Test will be conducted by National Testing Service Pakistan at all major cities of Pakistan. Candidate who apply for the post are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the aforementioned criteria after conduct of written test. All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test administered by NTS. However, if any candidate is found Ineligible he/she can be disqualified at any stage of the Recruitment Process.
Open Online NTS Application Form
NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No.04, Sector H-8/1 , Islamabad
Brief Details [Summary]
|Publish Date (Update On)||18-01-2020|
|PPSC Official Website||http://nts.org.pk/|
Official Jobs Advertisement