National Testing Service – Govt of Pakistan has announced the latest Ayub Teaching Hospital Training Plus Jobs 2021 NTS Apply Online. NTS Jobs are published on the official website [ http://nts.org.pk/ ] for the confirmation of vacancies. The important date to remember is to apply before the last date is Wednesday, 6th October 2021.
If you are an eligible and qualified candidate, you can apply online for jobs in Ayub Teaching Hospital, Abbottabad. The qualification required to enter for the aptitude NTS test is Matric with 50% marks. During training, you can get Rs. 5,000 per month stipend. The total number of vacancies for the training job is 100. Female candidates are proffered in the training at Ayub Teaching Hospital. Online boys and girls within the age limits of 18 – 24 are eligible to apply. Every candidate must have possession of an Abbottabad domicile. After the completion of training, you will receive a certificate and a job. The duration of the training is one year.
NTS Training with Jobs in Ayub Teaching Hospital – Vacancies Details
According to the details of vacancies published through NTS recruitment agency for the screening test of Lecturers and Research officer. The further information of jobs are given below;
Ayub Teaching Hospital – Abbottabad
|S.No||Post Name||Qualification||Gender||Age Limits|
|1||Matric||Male + Female||18-24|
Eligibility Criteria – Ayub Teaching Hospital Training Plus Jobs 2021
- The training will have theory as well clinical.
- 100% attendance is mandatory during clinical as well theory classes.
- The applicant has to follow the rules and regulations of ATHMTI, Abbottabad.
- At the time of admission each student will submit an affidavit, stating that they will be responsible, in case they failed to complete the training and they will serve MTI, Abbottabad at least for three years.
- The institute has the right to withdraw the advertisement.
- The institute has the right to increase or decrease the number of male or female in the course.
- Candidates will be disqualified if found of perjury in his her documentation/credentials at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The eligible candidates are required to fill the form and attach the Matric mark sheet certificate domicile and other relevant documents.
- NTS test will be conducted for screening purpose. The passing standard is 40% marks in NTS test.
- Last date for the application shall be 15 days from the date of advertisement. Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Note: NTS will not issue roll number slip through courier postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their electronic roll number slip having picture of the candidate from NTS website for appearing in the tests
How To Apply For NTS Jobs in Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad
Application Forms are available on NTS website. Read the instruction before filling of form. Candidates are required to send their application forms with the following documents;
(a). NTS Test Fee Slip
(b). Passport Size Photographs
(c). Academic Documents Photocopies
(d). Experience Certificate Photocopies
(e). CNIC Photocopy
NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No.04, Sector H-8/1 , Islamabad
Brief Details [Summary]
|PPSC Official Website||http://nts.org.pk/|
Official NTS Jobs Advertisement