Introduction to Jobs
National Testing Service – Govt of Pakistan has announced latest BOK NTS Jobs 2021 in the organization of Bank of Khyber KPK. National Testing Service Jobs are published in the official website [ http://nts.org.pk/ ] for the confirmation of vacancies. The important date to remember is to submit application before last date is Sunday, 3rd January, 2021.
Bank of Khyber (GBO) NTS Jobs 2021 – Vacancies Details
According to the details of vacancies published through NTS recruitment agency for the screening test of Bank of Khyber jobs. The further information of jobs are given below;
The Bank of Khyber (BOK)
|S.No||Post Name||Qty of Posts||Qualification||Gender||Age Limits|
General Banking Officer
|Not Confirmed||Masters in Commerce, Economics, Business||Male+Female||28 Years|
Eligibility Criteria – NTS BOK Jobs Advertisement 2021
Education qualification for GBO program shall be 16 years of education preferably in Commerce, Business, Economics or related other disciplines with minimal 3.00 CGPA or 60% marks in the final transcript from HEC recognized universities and colleges. Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion the selection process that have completed their relevant degree and have in hand final transcript or degrees in original.
Maximum age limit shall be 28 years as on the closing date of submission of application form.
The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process which includes written test followed by interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for further process. Final selection will depend on the cumulative marks obtained in the written test and panel interview in order of merit.
It is important to note that at the final selection stage, one of the major parameter is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be preferred only, where the Bank has manpower needs.
How To Apply For NTS Jobs in Bank of Khyber KPK
- Application form can be filled online on National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate.
- Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing In the tests.
- Please submit your test fee of Rs. 460/· through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB or ABL (non-refundable and non- transferable) in favor of National Testing Service-Pakistan. Islamabad.
- Applications must be received latest by January 03, 2021.
- Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
- For further information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR contact NTS Call Center at 051·844·444·1.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
Written Test will be conducted by National Testing Service Pakistan at all major cities of Pakistan. Candidate who apply for the post are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the aforementioned criteria after conduct of written test. All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test administered by NTS. However, if any candidate is found Ineligible he/she can be disqualified at any stage of the Recruitment Process.
Open Online NTS Application Form
NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No.04, Sector H-8/1 , Islamabad
Brief Details [Summary]
|PPSC Official Website||http://nts.org.pk/|
Official Jobs Advertisement