National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS) established under Section 42 of the Companies Act, 2017, (the Act), is Pakistan’s premier not-for-profit testing Company. NTS with a track record of 17 years, conduct tests and assessments for admissions, scholarships, recruitment, promotion, etc.
Read More: FFCL NTS Training 2021
NTS requires services of highly experienced, dynamic and passionate professionals to become part of its team as CFO and CIA. CFO a strategic thinker with strong financial and business acumen, will be ensuring best financial management, planning, budgeting, taxation and compliance matters while meeting requirement of the Act and will equated with the Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules, 2013 and regulations issued by SECP.
Chief Internal Auditor (CIA) NTS Jobs 2021 Latest
The CIA will be responsible to design, formulate and implement appropriate systems of internal controls in order to prevent, detect and mitigate fraudulent and other risks, improving financial performance and efficiency of NTS.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- The CFO and CIA should have should have fifteen years post-qualifications and relevant work experience in large scale corporate/commercial finance and knowledge of regulatory environment.
- Well versed with local/international tax laws covering corporate and government taxation.
- Experience in generating financial/Audit reports, handling affairs related to banks, treasury management and audit compliance and control.
- Must have valid membership of ICAP or ICMAP.
- Maximum age limit at the time of appointment is 50 years.
How To Apply For CIA NTS Jobs 2021
Selected candidate will be offered competitive remuneration and attractive market based benefits. Please submit your application online at www.nts.org.pk within 10 days of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for assessment and interview.