Introduction to Jobs
National Testing Service – Govt of Pakistan has announced latest CPWB NTS Jobs 2021 in the organization of Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Punjab. National Testing Service Jobs are published in the official website [ http://nts.org.pk/ ] for the confirmation of vacancies. The important date to remember is to submit application before last date is Monday, 4th January, 2021.
CPWB NTS Jobs December 2021 – Vacancies Details
According to the details of vacancies published through NTS recruitment agency for the screening test of total 47 posts in which 01 posts for Security Incharge, 01 Post of Reader, 01 Post of Cashier, 05 Posts of Helpline Assistant, 03 Posts of Assistant ORC, 05 Posts of Store Keeper, 02 Posts of Dispenser, 14 Posts of Child Attendant,5 Posts of Attendant ORC,01 Posts of Assistant Caretaker,1 Post of Driver,03 Posts of Security Guard,01 Post of Assistant Cook,01 Posts of Naib Qasid,01 Posts of Laundry-Man and 02 Posts of Sweeper. The further information of jobs are given below;
Child Protection and Welfare Bureau (CPWB) Punjab
|S.No||Post Name||Qty of Posts||Qualification||Gender||Age Limits|
|01||BSc or B.A||Male+Female||18-30|
Eligibility Criteria – NTS Jobs Advertisement 2021
- The Application form online deposit slips are available free of cost on the website of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- The candidate will deposit fee as prescribed by the NTS online deposit slip through any branch of MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL
- Candidates must submit their application through registered Dak / Courier Service directly to NTS Headquarters Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad till 04.01.2021 during office hours. No application shall be entertained after closing date i.e, 04-01-2021.
- The applications directly submitted to the Child Protection &, Welfare Bureau Lahore shall not be entertained.
- Applicant / Candidate must mention his / her any of relation with the employee of the CPWB along with an affidavit mentioning relationship desalination of the employee. Concealment of facts would not be tolerated.
- The appointments shell be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of relevant experience the latest Recruitment Policy/Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
- The applicant must have domicile of Punjab Province.
- The appointments forms must be accompanied with complete C.V, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies; of academic, experience, character certificate and CNlC etc.
- The applicant must write his valid residential address, telephone number (mobile/landline).
- Incomplete and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Post applied for should be clearly written on top right corner of the envelope.
- The Bureau reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the apportionment against any advertised post and increase / decrease No of posts without assigning any reason.
- The candidates already serving in Government Department/ Autonomous Bodies / Semi Autonomous Bodies / Attache should apply Through Proper Channel / NOC from the the concerned department/Government organization.
- Only short listed candidates will be caned for test/interview. The date of test / interview will be communicated through E-mail or by telephone.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per government instructions.
- No TA / DA shall be given for test / interview.
- The quota reserved for disabled, shemale, minorities, in service / retired employees of the Bureau from BS-01 to BS-14 and women quota will be observed as per existing Government Policy.
How To Apply For NTS Jobs in CPWB Punjab
Application Forms are available on NTS website. Read the instruction before filling of form. Candidates are required to send their application forms with the following documents;
(a). NTS Test Fee Slip
(b). Passport Size Photographs
(c). Academic Documents Photocopies
(d). Experience Certificate Photocopies
(e). Character Certificate
(f). Curriculum Vitae (CV)
(g). CNIC Photocopy
Open Online NTS Application Form
NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No.04, Sector H-8/1 , Islamabad
Brief Details [Summary]
|PPSC Official Website||http://nts.org.pk/|
Official Jobs Advertisement