Introduction to NTS Software Jobs
National Testing Service – Govt of Pakistan has announced new NTS Recruitment of Software Developers SBP 2021. National Testing Service Jobs are published in the official website [ www.ntsjobs.com.pk ] for the confirmation of vacancies. The important date to remember is to submit application before last date is Monday, 19th April, 2021.
SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). As an operational arm of State Bank, SBP BSC operates through a network of 16 Field Offices across the country having its Head Office at Karachi. For further details, please visit our website www.sbp.org.pk/sbp_bsc/index.asp.
The Bank is in process of digitizing its functions and therefore invites applications from individuals possessing required qualification, experience, zeal and enthusiasm for the positions of Software Developers (on contract). The position shall be responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation and rolling-out of IT Applications as per the business requirements of the Bank.
Software Developers SBP NTS Jobs 2021 – Vacancies Details
According to the details of vacancies published through NTS recruitment agency for the screening test of State Bank of Pakistan jobs. The further information of jobs are given below;
|S No.||Post Title||Age||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Software Developer||35||Master Degree||1|
- To analyze existing business processes and propose IT based business process reengineering solutions.
- To document workflows, business requirement specifications, technical specifications and solution designs.
- To analyze, develop, maintain and update IT based business application software.
- To code and deploy IT applications in Cross-Platform/Cross-Browser Environment.
- To perform software testing such as unit, UAT, integration testing, system testing, security parameters testing and resolve all integration and interface related issues.
- To resolve the issues/bugs/errors in applications by providing immediate support and ensuring the smooth
functioning of all IT based applications.
- To coordinate with helpdesk in order to resolve the technical support calls assigned to the developer.
- To analyze the impact of the new system changes and enhancements on existing operations of the Bank.
- To work with end users in order to define and test system security parameters such as responsibilities, request sets and users authorization along with preparation of training material, user manuals, presentations and FAQs etc.
- To participate in data recovery and business continuity planning exercises.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
Eligibility Criteria – SBP NTS New Jobs 2021
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education in Software Development, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems & Technology or equivalent from HEC Recognized universities/institutes or reputable foreign universities. Foreign degree holders are required to submit Equivalence Certificate duly issued by HEC at the time of interview.
Experience: Minimum 01 year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Age: Maximum 35 years as on the last date of submission of application.
How To Apply For www.nts.org.pk 2021 Jobs in SBP
For registration/application submission, written test and selection levels etc. please visit SBP BSC/NTS websites i.e. www.sbp.org.pk/careers/bsc-status.htm or www.nts.org.pk. Printed copy of duly filled in registration/application form along with original copy of NTS deposit slip MUST reach to Joint Director, Resource Management Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi (UAN # 111-727-111 Ext: 5361) within 15 days of publication of advertisement i.e., April 19, 2021.
Open Online NTS Application Form
NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No.04, Sector H-8/1 , Islamabad
Brief Details [Summary]
|PPSC Official Website||http://nts.org.pk/|
State Bank of Pakistan NTS Jobs Advertisement 2021