Introduction to Jobs
National Testing Service – Govt of Pakistan has announced latest Deputy Program Manager NTS Jobs in Punjab Health Department 2021. National Testing Service Jobs are published in the official website [ http://nts.org.pk/ ] for the confirmation of vacancies. The important date to remember is to submit application before last date is Friday, 26th March, 2021.
Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) Program” is a vertical Program established by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, to comprehensively address the rising burden of Non Communicable Diseases. The program was started in July 2016 as an ADP Scheme. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for the following posts on contract basis.
Deputy Program Manager NTS Jobs 2021 – Vacancies Details
According to the details of vacancies published through NTS recruitment agency for the screening test of Punjab Health Department jobs. The further information of jobs are given below;
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department
|S.No||Post Name||Qty of Posts||Qualification||Age Limits|
|1||Deputy Program Manager (Technical)||1||MBBS||45|
Eligibility Criteria – Deputy Program Manager NTS Jobs 2021
- The above positions are offered purely on contract basis (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004, amended 2016 & existing Rules (Esta code 2019) of the Government of the Punjab.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @15% for Women, 5% for Minorities and 3% for Disabled/Special Persons.
- General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years, Special/Disable persons = 10 Years and age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per the current Govt. Policy
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Males, Females and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- No TADA will be admissible for test interview.
- These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
- Department reserves the right to increase, decreased or abolish the posts at any time without any notice.
- Department has the right to accept reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice l justification.
- Candidates already working in Government /Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel, Procedure for Submission of Application Forms:
How To Apply For NTS Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department
- Candidate must visit NTS website to apply online (www.nts.org.pk).
- Those candidates who desire to apply for more than one post, must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidate shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in specific branches of Banks on prescribed bank challan (Challan can be downloaded from NTS website).
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 26th March, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date / closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from NTS Website after the announcement of Test date.
- Candidate should have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify for further shortlisting.
- In case of large number of candidates, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ ratio of candidate vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process, interview.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for a final Interview.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce all original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents, at the date/time of interview to be communicated by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk
Open Online NTS Application Form
NTS Headquarters, 96, Street No.04, Sector H-8/1 , Islamabad
Brief Details [Summary]
|PPSC Official Website||http://nts.org.pk/|
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Jobs Advertisement 2021