Government of the Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Hospital Jobs 2018
Nts announced Government of the Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Hospital Jobs 2018, seeks an application for following post:
Name of post : Charge Nurse (Female) BS-16
Age : 21-28
(i) B.Sc. Nursing Generic (Four Years) and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.
(ii). Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.
Preference shall be given to the graduate of Government Institutions.
Government of the Punjab
General Terms and Conditions
1. The above positions are offered on contract basis for one year under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab. There will be 100% domain knowledge test for these posts.
2. The prescribed quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts: 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
3. General age relaxation in upper age limit for female candidates is 8 Years.
4. The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms
1. All Government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, she must submit separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-
4. Candidates shall submitduly filledApplication form, alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, attested copies of CNIC, educational and experience testimonials, latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
5. Test fee shall be paid in any Bank Branch of HBL, Mezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submissionof application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 5thJanuary, 2018 (Friday).
8. Roll No. Slip shall be separatelydispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
10. In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ ratio of candidates vis-à-visto be further considered in the recruitment process/ interview.
11. The Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for final interview and list ofselected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on Face book page “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
13. A separate application form shall be submitted while applying on different DHQ Hospitals or THQ Hospitals.
14. Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
15. Number of vacancies may be increased / decreased / redistributed / reallocatedby the competent authority without any notice.
16. In case suitable candidates are not selected against any of the above mentioned post(s), the qualified candidates opting for other stations may be given the option to submit their revised preferences of hospitals.
17. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and from the Facebook page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
NOTE: The Candidate shall specifically mention the name of DHQ / THQ against which the application is submitted.