Pakistan Petroleum Limited has announced NTS Online Test Date 2021 for PPL On-Job Training. Pakistan Petroleum Limited is a frontline player in the hydrocarbon sector for over seven decades with consistent track record in youth development. As part of its commitment for capacity building of young professionals, PPL is pleased to offer on-job training opportunity as Trainee through a 2-year contract. Applicants meeting standard eligibility criteria mentioned below will be required to appear for a written test conducted by National Testing Service (NTS) in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta & Peshawar. NTS Test date will be announced by official website.
PPL NTS MCQs Test Eligibility Criteria
- Local or foreign qualified Pakistani nationals with a bachelor’s or master’s degree (minimum 16 years of education) or equivalent, in specific disciplines/ categories as stated below, from a reputable institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- Maximum age is 28 years on the date of advertisement
- Has obtained throughout first division (60 percent and above) in the academic programmes from matriculation (or equivalent) and above
- Candidates, who have graduated during the last two years, from the date of advertisement, with or without post- qualification experience
- Candidates who have appeared in the final examination by June 2021, provided that they furnish a certificate issued by their academic institute to this effect. However, such provisionally selected applicants can only be inducted as Trainee after they have cleared their final examinations and submitted a provisional report card meeting required achievement criteria
- Candidates meeting the above criteria are eligible to take the test relevant to their category/ qualification as per details given below:
How To Apply For Pakistan Petroleum On-Job Training NTS Test 2021
Candidates meeting the above standard eligibility criteria may register themselves with NTS by paying a non-refundable fee (candidates will pay 50 percent fee and the remaining 50 percent will be borne by the company) as per prescribed rates latest by August 16, 2021.
Applications sent directly to PPL in contravention of prescribed procedure will not be entertained. For registration, please visit www.nts.org.pk
Information on application procedure is also available on PPL website at: https://www.ppl.com.pk/content/capacity-building-for-youth.
As a frontline Exploration and Production Company, Pakistan Petroleum Limited is a key player in the hydrocarbons sector for over six decades, with a consistent track record in youth development, particularly in and around company-operated areas.
Selection Criteria For Training Job
NTS score of minimum 60 percent is a prerequisite for selection. However, securing 60 percent marks in NTS test does not automatically entitle a candidate for further consideration. The following steps will be taken for selection of candidates:
Step 1: Top 3 candidates as per the merit list against each position, securing minimum required passing marks (60 percent and above) in NTS test will be shortlisted
Step 2: Shortlisted candidates will undergo psychometric assessment followed by panel interviews
Step 3: Top 30 candidates (1 against each advertised position) selected on the basis of equal weightage of 60 percent and above each in academic score, NTS test scores and interview performance, will be offered two-year on- job training, subject to
medical and security clearance and verification of submitted documents
In case candidates do not meet minimum score requirement of 60 percent in NTS test in a particular discipline/ category or do not qualify internal assessment, the position(s) will remain vacant.
Disclaimer: The two-year on-job-training programme does not constitute an employer-employee relationship and there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to Trainees on completion of the contract period.